Cordillera Blanca Itinerary
Daily itinerary: This itinerary may differ to circumstances out of our control.
1. Lima: Arrive in Lima after your international flight. A representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to our hotel in the
fashionable Miroflores District of Lima.
2. Huaraz: Drive for six to seven hours to Huaraz located at an elevation of 10,000 feet and check into our favorite digs, Casa de Zarella.
3. Huaraz: We take an acclimatization day with sightseeing and a gear check.
4. Huaraz: Additional acclimatization day.
5. Base Camp: Drive for one hour to the village of Pashpa and after organizing our animal loads we trek to Base Camp which is located at
an elevation of 14,200 feet.
6. Base Camp: We make an early morning departure and climb Urus Este and return to base camp for lunch.
7. Base Camp: We take a rest day.
8. Base Camp: We make an early alpine start and climb Ishinca then returning to base camp.
9. Base Camp Base camp rest day in anticipation of our Toccllaraju climb
10. Base Camp: We climb Toccllaraju and return to base camp.
11. Base Camp: Contingency day incase of bad weather.
12. Base Camp: We trek to Pashpa and drive to Huaraz.
13. Lima: We drive back to Lima. Those wishing to fly home may do so as most North American flights depart very late. Those climbers with
more relaxed schedules may wish to spend the evening enjoying Lima.
14. Lima Depart Lima for home
Photo credit: Cordillera Blanca - Sammy Mansikka.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org